$50,000 – $60,000 – Full Time Position
Monday – Friday 8am – 4:00pm – Occasional early mornings, evenings, and weekends
We know that some positions in a company can be overlooked and those employees are not recognized. Resistance Exteriors is looking for talented individuals who are often employees who are incredibly skilled at what they do but unfortunately, because they work behind the scenes sometimes, they don’t always receive the recognition they deserve. Here at Resistance Exteriors we are looking for those talented individuals who excel with their communication, organization, and critical thinking skills.
Our Project Manager coordinates and schedules commercial and residential jobs. They work closely with our team members and oversee production. You can guarantee they are not trapped in an office all day.
Resistance Exteriors is a family owned roofing & siding company. We’ve been servicing Lake Country and the surrounding areas since 2014 helping homeowners and businesses with their exterior needs. Because we have continued to grow, we are looking for new talent to join our team.
- Company Vehicle
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount program
- Technology provided
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: including but not limited to
- Places material orders and oversees accuracy of delivery.
- Schedules production including labor and disposal.
- Reviews and approves sold project to ensure the proper scope of work meets profit margins.
- Check job status during production ensuring job scope is being performed accurately and verify correct materials are on site.
- Maintains strong and healthy relationships with our crews, partners, supply houses, and reps.
- Keeps accurate records in CRM.
- Checks the forecast DAILY and schedules production around the weather.
- Verifies craftsmanship is being performed accurately and professionally.
- Coordinates material returns and disposal.
- Checks job status during production ensuring job scope and materials are accurate.
- Maintains a strong understanding of products, services, and technical information to answer specific questions.
- Documents production with photos.
- Manages ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
- Contributes to community by serving a minimum of 6 hours of community services sponsored by Resistance Exteriors.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients.
- Must have previous installation experience with roofing and siding – minimum 2-3 years
- Must be honest, reliable, and have good communication skills
- Must have a valid and clean driving record
- Must be comfortable maneuvering and climbing a ladder
- Must be able to lift 70lbs
- Must be comfortable working occasional evenings and weekends
- Must be able to pull trailers
- Must have general computer skills
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)